Our services have changed
Since the COVID-19 outbreak we have changed the way we deliver services to be as safe as possible. This website provides information you need in the current times. Our normal website is still available if you need non COVID-19 information. See the boxes below.
During the lockdown period we are continuing to provide emergency care as well as the majority of planned appointments, tests and operations where it is safe and appropriate to do so.
We are asking patients to still attend hospital and community appointments as planned unless we have contacted you to change the arrangements.
To enable us to care for you as safely as possible we need you to:
- Come alone to your appointment or procedure unless you need assistance.
- Wear a face mask when you arrive and throughout your time at hospital or community venue
- Wash or gel your hands on entry and throughout your visit.
- Keep your distance from other people at all times unless it is part of your care.
Our staff will also be wearing the appropriate PPE as well as taking other infection prevention measures.
Please do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms:
- High temperature
- New continuous cough
- Loss or change of sense of smell or taste
You must wear a face covering when you come to our hospitals or community health centres.
This is to help us limit the transmission of COVID-19 and to keep you, our patients and staff as safe as possible.
The leaflet below shows you how to use a face covering which can be homemade or a bought face covering, scarf or bandana. It does not have to be a surgical mask although you are welcome to wear a mask if you wish to.Download Leaflet